Apcalis-sx is a generic brand name by Ajanta Pharma Limited for the drug Tadalafil.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tadalafil helps men achieve an erection by relaxing arteries and increasing blood flow to the male genitalia.
Tadalafil is similar to Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) but the main difference is how long the drugs last. Tadalafil can last up to 36 hours while Sildenafil only lasts around 4 to 6 hours.
Tadalafil does not trigger an erection on its own and sexual stimulation is still required to achieve an erection.
You should ingest the contents of 1 sachet approximately 30 minutes before the planned time of sexual activity.
Do not ingest more than 1 sachet per day.
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
The length of time it takes for this to work varies from person to person, but typically this period ranges from 15 to 30 minutes. Maximum plasma concentration is reached within a median time of 2 hours after dosing.
The speed of absorption by the body of Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I is not influenced by food, and this is also a factor that differentiates Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I from other products of its kind.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impede the ability to get an erection.
Alcohol does not alter the effects, duration of action or duration of Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I, but if the blood alcohol level is equal to or greater than 0.7g/kg, in rare cases it can cause dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
The physiological mechanism responsible for penile erection involves the release of nitric oxide in the corpora cavernosa during sexual stimulation.
Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which induces an increase in the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), causing relaxation of the smooth muscles of the corpora cavernosa, which allows blood flow.
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the corpora cavernosa, where PDE5 is responsible for cGMP degradation.
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I has a peripheral mechanism of action on erection.
Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I does not have a direct relaxing effect on isolated corpora cavernosa, but it markedly increases the relaxing effect of nitric oxide (NO) on these tissues. When the NO/cGMP pathway is activated, which occurs with sexual stimulation, PDE5 inhibition by Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I results in increased levels of cGMP in the corpora cavernosa.
Consequently, sexual stimulation is necessary for the product to manifest its expected beneficial pharmacological effects.
It is not possible to assess whether you are on the effect of Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I due to feeling: “headache”, “hot face”, “red face”, “stuffy nose”, “swelling of the eyelids”, “more prominent blood vessels” , “swelling of the lips”, etc., these are all side effects, as such, they are not manifested in all users of the product, therefore they cannot be taken as a basis to assess whether the user is under the effect of Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I or not.
To assess whether you are under the effect of Apcalis-sx Oral Jelly Vol. I, you have to be sexually stimulated and manage to maintain an erection throughout the stimulation, if this happens, you can prove the expected functioning of the product.
- If you are allergic to any component of this product (indicated on the back of the sachets).
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, the combination could cause your blood pressure to drop dangerously. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines, which are commonly used to relieve angina pectoris (or “chest pain”). If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”), as the combination could lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure.
- If you have severe heart or liver problems.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
There are no reviews yet.