Kamagra is a generic brand name by Ajanta Pharma Limited for the drug Sildenafil Citrate.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Sildenafil was the first major erectile dysfunction (ED) medication on the market and was first popularized by Pfizer under the brand Viagra.
Sildenafil helps men achieve an erection by relaxing arteries and increasing blood flow to the male genitalia. However, Sildenafil doesn’t trigger an erection on its own and sexual stimulation is still required.
You should ingest the contents of 1 sachet approximately 30 minutes before the planned time of sexual activity.
Do not ingest more than 1 sachet per day.
Kamagra Oral Jelly will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
The length of time it takes for this to work varies from person to person, but typically it ranges from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
It may take longer to work if taken with a heavy meal, especially if it contains fatty foods.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impede the ability to get an erection. To get the maximum benefit from this product, you are advised not to drink alcohol before taking this product.
The physiological mechanism responsible for penile erection involves the release of nitric oxide in the corpora cavernosa during sexual stimulation.
Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which induces an increase in the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), causing relaxation of the smooth muscles of the corpora cavernosa, which allows blood flow.
Kamagra is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in the corpora cavernosa, where PDE5 is responsible for cGMP degradation.
Kamagra has a peripheral mechanism of action on erection.
Kamagra does not exert a direct relaxing effect on isolated corpora cavernosa, but it markedly increases the relaxing effect of nitric oxide (NO) on these tissues. When the NO/cGMP pathway is activated, which occurs with sexual stimulation, inhibition of PDE5 by Kamagra results in increased levels of cGMP in the corpora cavernosa. Consequently, sexual stimulation is necessary for the product to manifest its expected beneficial pharmacological effects.
It is not possible to assess whether you are on the effect of Kamagra by experiencing: “headache”, “hot face”, “red face”, “stuffy nose”, “swelling of the eyelids”, “more prominent blood vessels”, “swelling lips”, etc., these are all side effects, as such, they are not manifested in all users of the product, so they cannot be taken as a basis for assessing whether the user is on the effect of Kamagra or not.
To assess whether you are under the effect of Kamagra, you must be sexually stimulated and be able to maintain an erection throughout the stimulation, if this happens, you can prove the expected functioning of the product.
- If you are allergic to any component of this product (indicated on the back of the sachets).
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, the combination could cause your blood pressure to drop dangerously. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines, which are commonly used to relieve angina pectoris (or “chest pain”). If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”), as the combination could lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure.
- If you have severe heart or liver problems.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
There are no reviews yet.