You should ingest the contents of 1 sachet approximately 30 minutes before the planned time of sexual activity.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Do not ingest more than 1 sachet per day.
Tastylia will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.
The period of time it takes to act varies from person to person, but normally this period varies between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Maximum plasma concentration is reached within a median time of 2 hours after dosing.
The speed of absorption by the body of Tastylia is not influenced by food, and this is also a factor that differentiates Tastylia from other products of its kind.
Drinking alcohol can temporarily impede the ability to get an erection.
Alcohol does not alter the effects, duration of action or duration of Tastylia, but if the blood alcohol level is equal to or greater than 0.7g/kg, in rare cases it can cause dizziness and orthostatic hypotension.
The physiological mechanism responsible for penile erection involves the release of nitric oxide in the corpora cavernosa during sexual stimulation.
Nitric oxide activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase, which induces an increase in the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), causing relaxation of the smooth muscles of the corpora cavernosa, which allows blood flow.
Tastylia is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) in corpora cavernosa, where PDE5 is responsible for cGMP degradation.
Tastylia has a peripheral mechanism of action on erection.
Tastylia does not exert a direct relaxing effect on isolated corpora cavernosa, but it markedly increases the relaxing effect of nitric oxide (NO) on these tissues. When the NO/cGMP pathway is activated, which occurs with sexual stimulation, PDE5 inhibition by Tastylia results in increased levels of cGMP in the corpora cavernosa. Consequently, sexual stimulation is necessary for the product to manifest its expected beneficial pharmacological effects.
It is not possible to assess whether you are under the effect of Tastylia by feeling: “headache”, “hot face”, “red face”, “stuffy nose”, “swelling of the eyelids”, “more prominent blood vessels”, “swelling lips”, etc., these are all side effects, as such, they are not manifested in all users of the product, so they cannot be taken as a basis for assessing whether the user is under the effect of Tastylia or not.
To assess whether you are under the effect of Tastylia, you must be sexually stimulated and be able to maintain an erection throughout the stimulation, if this happens, you can prove the expected functioning of the product.
- If you are allergic to any component of this product (indicated on the back of the sachets).
- If you are taking medicines called nitrates, the combination could cause your blood pressure to drop dangerously. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines, which are commonly used to relieve angina pectoris (or “chest pain”). If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are using any of the drugs known as nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite (“poppers”), as the combination could lead to a potentially dangerous decrease in your blood pressure.
- If you have severe heart or liver problems.
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack, or if you have low blood pressure.
- If you have certain rare inherited eye diseases (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
- If you have ever had vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
There are no reviews yet.